Why EBC 2019?
- Golden opportunity to face the world’s tallest mountain, Everest (8848M) at nearest distance possible.
- Going to be the experience and achievement of a lifetime.
- The trekking group consists of experience licensed guide, assistant guides, trekkers and experienced travelers.
- The organizers and the service providers who will never compromise your safety at anytime.
- Opportunity to meet trekkers around the world.
- Good opportunity to learn the culture and social life of the Sherpa community of Nepal
- You will be witnessing mind blowing landscapes and sceneries.
- Chance to meet Nepali people who are popular for their excellent hospitality.
Is it hard to get to Everest base camp?
It is moderate to a hard level. Almost, all the trekkers can do it. You need to climb up slowly. You need to drink a lot of water. You need the dedication to do it. If you have a regular physical exercise at home and if you’re fit, you can do it easily. But you have to climb to 5,364m above the sea level so you have to be mentally prepared too.
How long does it take to get Everest base camp?
Normally, you will walk 11/12 days in Everest region, 8 days to climb to base camp from Lukla with two acclimatization days & 3 or 4 days to go back to Lukla from base camp. You need to come to Kathmandu first and prepare for trekking & at least one more extra day after trekking. You may say, it is a back up day as well because Lukla flight might not be certain at times due to its weather. Let’s say you need at least 14/15 days’ altogether.
Can I know the Itinerary?
Outline Itinerary for Everest base camp trek 15 days
Day 01: Picks up from arrival & drive to the hotel
Day 02: Fly to Lukla 2,800m & trek to Phakding 2,660m – 4hrs
Day 03: Trek to Namche Bazar 3,440m – 6 hrs
Day 04: Acclimatization day, visit Syangboche 3,800m
Day 05: Trek to Tyangboche 3,810m – 6 hrs
Day 06: Trek to Dingboche 4,450m – 6 hrs
Day 07: Rest day at Dingboche (you may climb some higher peaks)
Day 08: Trek to Lobuche 4,910m – 5 hrs
Day 09: Trek to Basecamp 5,360m via Gorakshep & back to Gorakshep 5,180m for an overnight
Day 10 : Trek down to Pheriche 4,210m/ Pangboche 4,000m
Day 11: Trek to Namche Bazar – 7 hrs
Day 12: Trek to Lukla – 7 hrs
Day 13: Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 14: Free & easy in Kathmandu, those who wish to Kathmandu day tour, will be arranged with extra cost
Day 15: Departure from Kathmandu
The itinerary looks very interesting. Can I know how much this trip costs?
Usually the price is USD 1370.00 but since the trip is organized by passionate trekkers, you can have well discounted price
What are included in the price?
- Airport picks up & drops
- Taxi to/from the domestic airport
- Three-nights hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast on twin sharing basis
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight tickets
- Baggage allowance 10kg check-in & 5kg hand carry
- Guide and assistant guide’s flight Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu
- Lodge accommodation during the trekking
- Meals: breakfast, Lunch, & dinner- trekking days
- Fresh fruits with dinner
- Water purification
- National park permit
- TIMS card
- Pasang Lhamu local permit
- Experienced, government license holder trekking guide(salary, food, lodge, insurance)
- Assistant guide for group (salary, food, lodge, insurance for assistant guide)
- Trekking porter (salary, food, lodging, insurance)
- (One porter is provided to two trekkers
- Medical kits
- Coordination for emergency cases
- Farewell dinner at a reputable restaurant
What are not included in the price?
- KL to Kathmandu 2 ways flights
- Nepal visa fee
- Trekking Insurance
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone bills, bar bills, chocolate, shower, WIFI etc
- Tips to guide & porter
- All types of soft & hard drinks
- Extra nights in Kathmandu hotel in the case early returns or an extended stay in Nepal
- All things which are not mentioned in includes
The price is very reasonable and the itinerary is very promising. How to do the payment?
“Come to me, child” EBC 2019 EASY PAYMENT PLAN
DEPOSIT – USD 300.00
- EASY PLAN TO PAY YOUR DEPOSIT
Phase 1- USD 100 (RM 416.00) by end of September 2018
Phase 2- USD 100 (RM 416.00) by end of October 2018
Phase 3- USD 100 (RM 416.00) by end of November 2018
- PAYMENT PLAN TO BOOK KATHMANDU LUKLA 2 WAYS FLIGHT
The flight booking to Lukla need to be made 4 months prior to the departure date due to the limited seats and peak season.
DUE: END OF JANUARY 2019
- OUTSTANDING BALANCE
DUE: BEFORE DEPARTURE DATE 27TH APRIL 2019 or on the date of departure
Kindly deposit the money to
105122042712 SURESH NARAYANAN
email your deposit slip or any proof of document to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to 0162940078 (Suresh) 0129070184 (Ghandi)
In all our trekking, tour itinerary’s accommodations are all set in respective Hotels / Lodges / Home Stay/ Guest House/ Resorts, even camping in some remote areas as per the trip selected. Some of the days can be long or the others can be short depending upon trekkers fitness, porter’s situation, availability of vehicle on time, flight delay/ cancellation, unfavorable bad weather or road/ trail conditions, etc. which is beyond our control. In these types of situations, selected tour destination may differ from the program itineraries. In rare cases we might even have to reroute or cancel the trips.
In this case, please bear with us. We will try our best to adjust the itinerary trip as per your convenience. The company has the right to cancel the trips due to unavoidable condition or anything that’s beyond our control including if the volume of travelers is less than expected.
Flight Cancellation during The Trip
During the trip, the flights can be delayed or cancelled due to the bad weather or any case that is beyond our control. If it happens, you have to cover up your accommodation and food costs for the extra days. The service provider assumes no responsibility or liability for any change or modifications due to the factors beyond our control.
REFUND POLICY FOR THE PAYED AMOUNT
80% from total amount paid will be refunded if the trip cancelled by participants before four (4) months from the departure date.
75% from total paid amount paid will be refunded if the trip cancelled by participants before one (1) months from departure date.
70% from total amount will be refunded if the trip needs to be cancelled due to the natural disaster or any other unwanted events before the departure date.
No refund will be made if the trip need to be cancelled due to the natural disaster happens DURING the trekking.
If the trekkers has to return or break earlier from the trekking due to medical/physical or personal reasons, they have to bear all of his/her expenses occurred on route of trekking and at hotel in the city before your home departure.
REFUND POLICY FOR THE MONEY PAID FOR THE INTERNAL FLIGHT BOOKING.
Refund is possible with or without penalty, subjected to terms and conditions by the airlines.